“I’m about to go ballistic! Our SLAs are falling short. We’re experiencing more frequent network downtime. Our vendor is monitoring and sending us alerts but not fixing anything. And when they do notify us about an issue, it is hours old. Why didn’t they see it coming before it happened? And now, one of our own tech staff is walking out the door in mid-implementation! Why am I always in a reactive mode? There’s got to be a better way!”
Does this sound familiar? At Magna5, we understand downtime is not an option for busy organizations. One single outage can lead to significant financial loss, drop in productivity and distrust in your brand.
Finding a trusted managed services provider is key to overseeing all aspects of managing your IT environment – from design, installation, compliance and day-to-day centralized network management. Magna5’s Monitoring and Management solution offers centralized visibility into your network 24/7/365 for real-time detection, alerting and response. We resolve issues before they turn into major disruptions. Certified engineers in our rapid response Operations Center work around-the-clock monitoring customer networks so they can rest easy that their network is in good hands.
Reduce Downtime Events. Detect Issues in Real Time.
To be effective, it takes a multi-tiered approach to ensure reliable uptime and network performance.
- Full visibility into entire network and application performance 24/7/365 – We proactively monitor the health of your network uptime and performance using detailed visibility, analysis, alerting and quick remediation response. Advanced portals provide centralized visibility into your critical IT components. This allows for real-time monitoring and alerting for complete control over device health and performance.
- Proactive alerting and troubleshooting before problems impact an organization – Engineers in our Operations Center validate an alert from false positives and quickly resolve the issue, no matter the depth or severity, to reduce service interruption. We remotely monitor devices and networks at all geographically dispersed office locations to achieve “always-on” operations. Employees, no matter their time zone, will have seamless connectivity to maintain productivity regardless where they are working.
- Early-warning detection to prevent downtime or outages – We pinpoint problems and reduce time to repair issues with root cause analysis and dynamic thresholds before they disrupt your business operations. Early warning helps prevent outages or downtime long before they impact your organization.
- Improved network availability and performance – We provide granular administration over cloud applications, network devices, servers and security tools to ensure reliable network resilience and high bandwidth availability. Insight into daily functions, security and network health helps us easily locate issues proactively and shrink time to resolution.
- Network flow monitoring to reduce bandwidth hogging – We collect and analyze abnormal traffic patterns, validate bandwidth and Quality of Service (QoS), and analyze new network applications to maximize network performance and reliability. This allows us to determine the causes of congestion by identifying which users, applications and protocols are consuming the most bandwidth.
- Regular patching to prevent security risks and protect against malware attacks – Cybercriminals relentlessly probe networks for vulnerabilities. We integrate patch management into your monitoring and management solution to keep systems up-to-date and protected from bugs and security risks to reduce security downtime events. If patches are not applied in a timely manner or not up to date, organizations risk leaving their network open to cyber-attacks.
- Endpoint protection for a work-anywhere world – It is well documented that 70% of all data breaches originate from endpoints. We protect endpoints connecting to your network through the Internet with real-time threat detection, hunting and remediation. With centralized visibility into all your endpoint activity, Magna5 can block and quarantine malware that takes foothold into your network and can even reverse the attack with malware rollback to defuse the damage before it happens. Active threat hunting seeks out footholds and hard-to-detect persistent threats that have evaded antivirus measures and eliminates them before they are executed.
- An extra set of experts to relieve overburdened IT staff – When your company grows, so does your need for IT monitoring support. We can relieve your overworked IT staff by doing the heavy lifting of routine day-to-day network maintenance and management. Our trained and certified engineers will keep a careful watch on your network operations and answer help desk calls to guarantee uptime and seamless operations. Alerts are monitored and remediated by the Magna5 Operations Center day and night, weekends and holidays or can be customized to the needs of your organization.
Need centralized monitoring to gain better visibility into your network? Check out our 2-minute Monitoring and Management video to learn more.
Mike Penn joined Magna5 as Senior Content Developer. His role is to bring to life stories that inspire or inject clarity in how managed services and emerging trends can be applied to help organizations operate better and more efficiently.