In unprecedented times, agility is the ultimate secret sauce in building resilient organizations. Flexibility allows companies to get things done fast … and well. Managed service providers are playing a key role in helping companies pivot operations to not only survive this crisis but future ones as well.
According to a recent GetApps survey, 92% of U.S. small businesses have reinvented themselves during the pandemic to survive. When they pivoted, they moved fast and changed their business model on the fly. The new business models are being driven by innovation, speed and digital technology. A few examples include:
- New online delivery channels – Restaurants, retailers and delivery services quickly updated their existing online ordering platforms and apps to strategically deploy contactless delivery just days after the pandemic began.
- New virtual services – Realtors switched to virtual home tours. Doctors shifted to conducting health visits through telehealth. Contact centers changed to frictionless customer service through live chat, VoIP apps and email. Live event production companies redirected to virtual events and roadshows.
- New product designs – Clothing, linen and vacuum companies pivoted to make face masks and personal protective equipment. A pizzeria reinvented itself by using its ovens to make and shape 5,000 face shields a week.
- Infrastructure upgrades – Car manufacturers used time during severe reduction in vehicle orders to make its in-vehicle platform more efficient with edge computing and IoT capabilities. Most all companies re-evaluated their security to protect network entry points as they shifted to work-from-home and remote working.
Managed IT Services – Removing Obstacles to Seize Opportunities
With a trusted managed IT services provider at your side, you can pivot your organization to innovate quickly and cost effectively to get the results you need. Magna5 helps fast track your transition by offering cloud-based managed services fully monitored by our team of experts around the clock. We have the foundational digital technology backbone in place for scale and security. This speeds transition in becoming a digital organization using standardized components to roll out technology services, incorporate automated operational processes and provide scalable templates to deploy projects faster across multiple environments or locations.
The DNA of managed services is an IT staff’s dream:
- No high up-front investment
- Fast lead time and deployment
- On-demand IT resource and scalability
- Secure and reliable performance
- Services purchased on a predictable subscription fee basis
Here are several ways Magna5 can help organizations thrive and seize new opportunities.
- Unifying communications across all branch locations for anytime, anyplace collaboration – We enable organizations to connect their teams and branch offices to an enterprise-class cloud network using a wide range of engagement channels. Employees can connect from home, on the road, at branch locations, or anywhere business takes them.
- Safeguarding critical data with built-in backup and recovery – We protect your entire IT environment and your data with seamless backups and disaster recovery for quick and easy restoration in the event of a cyberattack or natural disaster.
- Reducing the risk and exposure to malicious cyber threats – We battle-harden your infrastructure with multiple layers of defense to boost security and prevent unauthorized access and cyber threats.
- Minimizing network downtime and increase efficiency – We manage your network to ensure reliable uptime and network performance. Our fully trained and certified engineers watch your network around the clock and correct issues before they happen. We do the heavy lifting to proactively minimize downtime, increase efficiency and strengthen security.
- Improving voice quality and bandwidth-intense data transfers across branch locations – We create a more resilient network for branch locations, with high-performance connections using real-time traffic orchestration and error correcting technologies. You never have to worry about session drops or low bandwidth availability. Jitter and poor voice quality are virtually eliminated.
Need a solid strong digital foundation to pivot your business? We can help. Check out our 3-minute Magna5 video overview to learn more.
Mike Penn joined Magna5 as Senior Content Developer. His role is to bring to life stories that inspire or inject clarity in how managed services and emerging trends can be applied to help organizations operate better and more efficiently.